maandag 30 oktober 2017

day 30

YES
still going strong ...
(well .... s t r o n g  .... ???
the effort is noticeable)

 Thirty down ,,, one more to go

The extra little felts are waiting patiently
when I was stitching this pendant.
And because I needed for today another textile bead
I was at the machine too.

It's almost sorry to see how much lovely details
disappears inside the bead ...
but I know it's all there !
;-) 

My PINK  RIBBON  Textile Jewel for day 30

A wet felted circle pendant on a textile bead
with a mother-of-pearl tassel,
some lace and beads front and back,
on a wax cord with slip knots.

Sun and moon in serene balance.

For a donation of

 € 10 

SOLD  !

(or ... more)
this pendant can be yours
and it might give its harmony to you.
Of course it can be a present too !
You just need to send me an email at
fiberrainbow@gmail.com
and I'll tell you what to do next.

ALL the money is for the Pink Ribbon Fund !


 "BALANCE" 



See you tomorrow
for my 
LAST  DAY
of the Pink Ribbon challenge !


8 opmerkingen:

  1. einfach nur wunderschön
    lieber Gruss
    Heidi

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I'm impressed about your campaign in favor of the pink ribbon and about the gorgeous pieces of felted jewellery.

    Doris

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Danke Doris :-)
      Es war wunderschön (aber irgendwie bin ich auch froh dass es jetzt zu ende ist ...)

      Verwijderen
  3. Wow Els! Eines ist schöner als das andere, ich staune!
    :-0
    Mit herzlichen Grüßen,
    Gabi

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Danke dir Gabi !!!
      Manchmal staune ich selbst wo das alles her kommt ;-)

      Verwijderen