donderdag 6 oktober 2016

day 6

The much needed visit to my hairdresser 
(in Rotterdam)
made my stitching day
even shorter than yesterday !
So glad I started two new jewels yesterday
Other wise the time would have been tight
to finish one jewel in time.

But I did it ...
even had time to photograph it in good daylight.

Pink Ribbon textile jewel number 6

A sea green square brooch
(5 x 5 cm)
embroidered with lots of tiny flowers / stars
in rayon and silk,
with sequins and seed beads
and a LOT of seed beads on the edge
(on the back a dotted fabric in turquoise / blue)  

€ 10

and it can be yours !
(Of course you can always donate more ...!)

All you need to do is send an email to
fiberrainbow@gmail.com

SOLD !


Sea stars

Someone attentive to detail
might have noticed something by now :

a tiny pink bead
.......

No,
there is nothing wrong with my eyesight
and I'm not colour-blind :
this was done on purpose.
In every Pink Ribbon Jewel
there is
(and will be)
one tiny pink bead !

See you tomorrow with a new Textile Jewel !

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten