zaterdag 22 oktober 2016

day 22

Today I finished the jewel that I wanted to start yesterday,
but abandoned for the little fish that called out to me.

Circles and spirals :
I love them
On this day's jewel there are even four spirals
next to each other !

Pink Ribbon  textile jewel for day  23

A brooch of hand dyed felt in lilac / lavender blue
(with Kaffe Fassett back)
embroidered with spirals
(split back stitch, couched silk, buttonhole stitch and beads)
with tiny specks of silver.

SOLD  !

€ 10

donation to Pink Ribbon do you need to obtain
this lilac jewel, to brighten up your shawl
sweater or jacket.
All you need to do is send me an email at
fiberrainbow@gmail,com
(or leave a comment under this post)


"whirlwind"


See you tomorrow again with some new Textile Jewel !

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten