vrijdag 30 oktober 2015

day 30

Ohhhhhh ...
I'm so glad I'm feeling better than yesterday !
(no more shivering
no watery eyes,
and no dripping nose anymore :
it was fierce, but luckily didn't last very long !)

So plenty of time to finish my last but one

Pink Ribbon  felted jewel 30

A cobalt blue amulet pouch 
with a bit of purple and golden mesh on its flap
embroidered and on a matching cord
pouch  :  6 cm  ( 2.3")
cord  :  110 cm  ( 43")

lapis lazuli

Some beads in order to pull it open

SOLD !

For a donation of

€ 10, -

to the Pink Ribbon fund
this little pouch can be for you
or as a present for someone dear.
You just need to send me an e-mail at
fiberrainbow@gmail.com
or you can leave a comment at the end of this post.

All the money will go to Pink Ribbon !


See you all tomorrow for my last felted jewel
of my Pink Ribbon challenge !

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten