zaterdag 12 juli 2014

another player in the flow

My embellisher story-telling piece slowly continues

Another player had to be added.
Wel not exactly, because he was already there,
but now (only) he continues on the other side of the piece.



This little extra piece was also backed with a bit of green fabric,
I had to make a bow and arrow
and just had the right (thin and thick) coloured wire.
The string of the bow I poked through one hand,
and the bow was fastened in the middle to the stretched other hand :
stitched tightly between wool and fabric.
(then I just tied the thin wire around the bow)

Here I'm attaching the little piece to the backside of the "setting'"

More wire.
This time to make the whole piece standing upright
(fiddly business)


(to be continued)

I made two more "pages" for Sara's Challenge
But this at least one of them is for someone
in the group of "sister-challengers" 
We are waiting which name for each one of us 
comes out of the hat
;-)
So : no pictures
otherwise the surprise is gone.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. This is amazing! I love what you're doing and can't wait to see how you finish it.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen