dinsdag 6 mei 2014

Sara said ...

Sara said :
"that's part of the challenge,
not knowing what comes next !"
Well ...
it is true : I like to be in controle
But it's also true :
when you're aware of the next step in the process
it influences the move(s) you make.
I think it would have been better
if we would have known
we needed some kind of focal point
in the design of the first page
.....
So
I put my first "first" page aside
and started with another idea I had for lines
lines in a face
(eyebrows, eyeliner, crow's feet, wrinkles)

After a light drizzle in the morning
there was a bit of Sunshine this afternoon,
enough to sit on the treshold
and do some stitching.

Wink ... a new "first" page !

     The second page               with a hole in it  
                        
and the two pages together


Now I'll wait for Sara's next move
.....

;-)



3 opmerkingen:

  1. That is so cute Els, a lovely idea.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. In the directions to the challenge I put:
    PUT THE MOTIF OF YOUR CHOICE (FOLLOWING YOUR THEME) IN THE MIDDLE OF A FRAME.
    Your frame can be a circle, a square, an oval, a rectangle... and your flower/animal/figure/geometrical form/etc. should be placed inside (all of it, a piece of it).
    I think it was clear that this should be the focal point! Perhaps you didn't read it

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ahhhh Sara ... so sorry ! I was probably too eager to start ....
    It were a LOT of instructions for the first page ....

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen