zondag 10 november 2013

green bag and more embellisher

Some days ago I finished my green felt bag
.... on the sewing machine !


I found some matching green batik fabric
of which I made the gussets,
inside pocket and strap.

Though I'm happy with the result
sewing felt and fabric together
(in a precise way !)
isn't the easiest thing to do.

I'm really a precisian
...

(the red and the dark gray bag are still waiting)
*

On the embellisher I worked again
and finished a present
so :

 
only a glimpse !

Today I started on some other "middle sections"


four and a half done !


6 opmerkingen:

  1. Very nice Els! The bag has such a luscious undersea feeling..

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Tof tasje!!
    Wat een lieve, mooie kunstwerkjes maak je zeg.... Fantastisch!
    Liefs, Mirjam.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wonderful ,Els. When embellishers first came out the lady at our needlework shop said we have one put aside for you, we know you will want one, Lynne. But do you know, I have never been tempted! Yet I LOVE the things you can do with them, and your work is beautiful. Perhaps had I been introduced to them when I was really into all the experimental stuff years ao - but now I am content to look at other people's work, and yours especially dear Els!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen