dinsdag 26 november 2013

embellisher's "eye"

Last Saturday 
daughter and I went to the Alpaca farm.
There they have a knitting group
that meets every first Saturday of the month
but, this day was additional.
Though the weather turned rather cold
inside it was warm and cosy :
with nine ladies,
coffee, tea and cookies
a LOT of talking and laughter
and some knitting.
We had a lovely morning.

One of the ladies (Linda) made these fun crochet animals,
lóve that mole with his pin prick eyes !
(no ladies in sight here, because I didn't ask their permission, so ... )

Because I still had some felt cuts 
I started with the embellisher again.

... an angel under the machine ...

and an angel in my hand

The little piece made me think of the "God's eye" image

(a lovely picture that I found on the web)


3 opmerkingen:

  1. Sounds like such a good time at the Alpaca Farm with your daughter, Els. I like Mole, too.
    -sus

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ooooh what a lovely day you had! Do they sell their wool on site? I would be spent up each time I went! Looking forward to seeing that angel, Els when it has gone through the felting process. Lx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Els, love the colours in your piece. They are so ''alive'', vibrant....

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen